Browse Zemanim: Tu Beshvat: Hilchot Tu Beshvat
Halachot regarding Tu Beshvat
- There is no Vidui on Tu Beshvat.
- On Shabbat Tu Beshvat, no Sidkatecha is recited in
Minha of Shabbat.
- Having fruit on the holiday is a minhag not halacha.
It is preferable to have of the seven fruit that the land of Israel was
- Best not to have the fruit between Qidoush and the
seouda, because doing so presents someone in a sitution that there is an
argument between the rabbis. Does birkat hamazon cover fruit that were before
the seouda or not? To avoid the problem, have the fruit after the meal.
- One may choose to bring the fruit after birkat hamazon,
and make a blessing on them before and after eating, in order to create
additional blessings, to complete 100 blessings for the day. One does not
have to fear creating a non-needed blessing.